Lollipops Educare in Auckland Central
For parents who work in Auckland’s busy CBD, Lollipops Educare in Auckland Central provides a warm, welcoming Centre where their children are always in view! Each room in the centre is equipped with webcams that allow parents to view and share in their children’s day. Located in Albert Street, Lollipops Auckland Central is ideal for mums who work in the city and wish to breastfeed their baby during a lunch break, or to just pop in and join their child for lunch.
The Centre is purpose built and each room is designed with each age group in mind with two babies rooms, two toddlers rooms and one preschool room. The large spacious rooms open out into their own outdoor areas. Both outdoor and indoor areas provide stimulating environments that have natural and interesting elements for play, learning, experimenting and exploring, in an environment that supports a diverse range of cultures and learning experiences.
Lollipops Educare Auckland Central is committed to employing the best possible educators and strive to provide a curriculum that is stimulating and encourages independent thinking and creativity in an environment that is culturally aware, caring, fun filled and friendly.
We maintain excellent staff ratios and invest heavily in continue education and professional development for our teachers. Twenty five staff members contribute to a rich multi-cultural diversity within centre which means that children who speak English as a second language are likely to have a teacher who can assist and help them feel settled and secure.
We have an open door policy and encourage parents/caregivers to spend time at the Centre getting to know our educators and the routines that we incorporate into our programme. We believe it is important to understand and support your values and beliefs within a nurturing learning environment.
Lollipops Educare Auckland Central provides:
- An excellent location for parents who work within the city
- Separate areas for under and over 2’s
- Age specific program planning and curriculum activities
- Webcams that allow parents to log-in and view their child’s day
- Parent portal allowing parents to log-in and view their child’s learning stories and Centre information
- Extended hours – open from 7am until 6pm
- On-site cook providing nutritious morning and afternoon tea and lunch
- Nappies are also provided
- Car parking for drop of and pick up
- Professional educators who love what they do