Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- This website contains links to third party sites. However, as monitoring the information disseminated and accessible through those third party sites links is impracticable, such information cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date. We take no responsibility for it.
- Any views or opinions expressed by advertisers or contributors in this site are not necessarily the views of ChildcareOnline as, while care is taken in the publication of this material, ChildcareOnline cannot be held responsible for any such views or opinions.
- You acknowledge that neither ChildcareOnline, nor their suppliers or distributors guarantee or warrant the correctness, completeness, currentness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of any information acquired through use of the ChildcareOnline.com website. You therefore agree that neither ChildcareOnline, nor their suppliers or service provides shall be liable to you for any loss or injury whether direct or indirect arising out of or caused by the use of any information acquired through the ChildcareOnline website.
- ChildcareOnline respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our users to do the same. ChildcareOnline may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users that infringe or otherwise violate such rights.
- The use of this website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of New Zealand. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.