Welcome to Anchorage Park Kindergarten's Community. Kia ora, Namaste, Hia Hao, Konnichiwa, Ohaiyogozaimasu, Welkin, Malo e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Hola, Hello!
At Anchorage Park Kindergarten we believe in recognising and valuing the journey of learning for children and their whānau in our community through a collaborative, inclusive and reflective approach. Partnerships are nurtured and respected for children and adults to experience a sense of belonging and well-being.
Teachers at Anchorage Park Kindergarten believe that:
- The culture of our kindergarten recognises and values the journey of learning for children, teachers and adults through a collaborative, reflective approach.
- Partnerships are nurtured and respected for children and adults to experience a sense of belonging and well-being within the kindergarten.
- Children are capable and competent learners within our enriched learning environment.
- Children's learning opportunities and possibilities are enhanced with teachers recognising, valuing, listening and responding.
- Children's well-being and learning will be empowered and enriched with our transition to school programme.