Parnell Trust - Two outstanding Childcare Centres, just 10 minutes from downtown Auckland.
Both offer everything you’d want for your children, and more:
- Well-resourced play areas, indoors and outdoors
- Plenty of outdoor fun and physical activity in natural garden play areas
- Loads of activities indoors to stimulate and expand horizons
- Quiet rooms and sleeping spaces for little ones
- "Healthy Heart" meals prepared fresh every day in our centre kitchens
- Our two Parnell centres have won FIVE Gold Healthy Heart Awards
- Ready for school programme prepares children for a gentle start to primary school
- Trusted, experienced care from qualified teachers
Both our centres are conveniently located close to downtown Auckland - ideal for families living locally as well as those commuting to the city centre. Being in Parnell, our centres are very handy for Eastern Bays commuters and have excellent access to motorways. Parnell Trust's new centre, St Johns Early Childhood Centre at 50 Strong Street, St Johns, Auckland offers a 50% disount on the first two months fees for new enrollments - call 09 528 7629.
Short Days for 2 - 4 year olds
Parnell Trust Early Childhood Centre now offers short days (8.45am-3.15pm), for two to four year olds. Perfectly timed if you're doing the mad rush to drop off and pick up older school-age children, or if you work part time, or even if you just need time to do all the other things in your day. Have a look at our Facebook pages to see what fun the children have.
Enrol now for 50% off your first two months' fees